The 4 Star accommodation is totally self contained with your own driveway and entrance, allowing you your own personal space and a garden area . It is on on the level and comprises of a sitting room/ kitchen, bedroom, bathroom with bath and electric over bath shower, utility cupboard with washing machine, spectacular decking, garden, drying area and lockable shed for cycling, fishing, walking, climbing, golf or any other outdoor gear (exclusive use for the apartment)
- Double bed ( additional single or cot available)
- Fully furnished , carpeted, all linen including towels
- Hairdryer, shaver adaptor plug
- Heaters - one remote controlled
Sitting room / Kitchen
- Comfortable seating, dining table, heating, bookcase, CD player
- Freesat TV, wifi ( dedicated provision throughout the house)
- Full cooker, dish washer, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle all crockery and utensils, range of pots & oven trays,
- cleaning materials including dishwasher tablets
- Bath with electric shower over, toilet, basin, heated towel rail toilet paper provided.
- Bathroom ability aids are available - bath stool, raised toilet seat, toilet frame
- Coat rack, Heating
- Washing machine , vacuum, storage, steps, meters
- Blocked driveway ( level accessible parking area), outdoor drying area, garden, large decking with ramp and steps
You will come to a " home from home" where you just need to bring yourself and what you need for yourself.
Panoramic sea views of Lamlash Bay and Holy Isle, Scotland are enjoyed from this wheelchair or mobility aid accessible holiday cottage. This is enhanced by the extensive fully furnished decking where you can relax on the loungers provided for your use.
Enjoy the view from the windows, regardless of weather or season, to watch the antics of the red squirrels as they come to the feeder just outside the window and the variety of birds that visit - including a family of pheasant, robins, blackbirds, songthrushes, yellow siskins, chaffinches and blue tits. You can see seals basking on the beach close to the house as well as otters frolicking in the water. Just part of the wealth of wildlife on Arran!
Within Lamlash, there are places to eat out in that includes 2 hotels, 2 bars on the shore front and 2 cafés . In addition to this there is the ferry to Holy Isle, golf club, bowling green,tennis courts, and a variety of shops – all within walking distance of the apartment. You are also very close to the beach and a pleasant walk along the shore to see the seals or towards the village in the other direction.